Zooroom is kind of a hybrid of a social media platform and a messenger. You can create your chatroom and invite friends and also install Zooroom for PC. It is a great tool for keeping in touch with your friends and family and have fun together.
What is Zooroom?
Zooroom is a free messenger that allows you to make a video call with up to 12 people at a time. It offers great video and voice quality that you can use to connect with your friends. All you have to do is to install the application, then either create your own chatroom or become a part of your friend’s chatroom.
This application is very beneficial in many aspects like it will save you battery, unlike the other apps that drain out your phone’s battery. Another best thing about this application is that it is compatible with all of the smartphones. The only thing that I don’t like about this application is that it is region-specific.
Main features of Zooroom
- You can create your own chatroom, send an invite link to your friends, and enjoy video chat.
- It will also allow you to join a chatroom of your friend if they have invited you.
- This application is very easy on the battery and won’t drain your phone’s battery.
- You can install this application on any of the smartphones, provided that it works in your region.
- Not only easy on the battery, but this application is also data-friendly, like if you are using mobile data, then it is very useful.
- No login required, just install the application and you are good to go.
- User friendly interface
- Data Friendly
- Easy on battery
- Free of cost
- Easy connectivity
- Need improvement in video quality
Zooroom PC version
Zooroom is an Android application but like Whatapp and many other Android applications, most of the people prefer using messengers on their PCs as well.
Unlike Whatsapp, Zooroom doesn’t have any desktop version meaning that you will need to install the Android version of Zooroom on PC. For this purpose, you need to install an Android emulator on your PC.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Zooroom on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Zooroom for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Zooroom on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Zooroom for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Zooroom” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Zooroom, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Zooroom for PC installed.
Alternatives for Zooroom
- 8×8 Meet
Zooroom makes a great application in the category of messenger that offers you easy to use interface, with great features too. It doesn’t consume so much mobile data which makes it an affordable application. Also, it doesn’t need any sort of login, only one time sign up.
Zooroom for PC works as fine as it works on Android and will let you enjoy all of its features. If you have never tried, we recommend you to install Zooroom for PC, and you will enjoy using it.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Zooroom for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.