Videoleap is a great video editing application that allows you to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments with friends. You can install Videoleap for PC and take your video editing skills to the next level.
What is Videoleap?
Videoleap is an amazing video editor that will address the needs of every level of the editor. The pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features, while the beginners and casual users will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively, and on-the-go.
It helps you edit movies or create videos for Instagram or any other social media platform with pro-quality video editing tools. You can add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green screen, and more to create beautiful movies. It allows you to mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
It also features layer-based editing where you can add videos, effects, text, and images then reorder them the way you like.
- It comes with an intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
- It enables you to fit video clips to format – place clips on blank or colored canvas
- You can control audio volume and apply equalizer presets
- Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and more.
- Special effects including Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration, and more.
- Non-destructive video editing with keyframe animation.
- It features unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
- Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically and customize the color of your background.
- Sound Editing
- Creative Cinematic Compositions
- Video Special Effects
- Movie Editing Tools
- Auto saved projects
- Subscription required for unlimited access to all features and content
Videoleap PC version
Videoleap for PC makes a great choice for all levels of video editors. It is packed with certain features that can not be ignored by an editing lover. You can install Videoleap on PC and edit amazing videos. Before installing Videoleap on PC, you should install an Android emulator.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the Videoleap PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In the coming sections, I will show how you can install Videoleap on PC, so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install Videoleap on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Videoleap for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Videoleap” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Videoleap, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Videoleap for PC installed.
Alternatives for Videoleap
- Glitch Video
- One take
- VN Video Editor
With features like layer-based editing, where you can add videos, effects, text, and images then reorder them however you like, unique, adjustable film filters for every moment, an intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision, and more like this, Videoleap for PC is non less than a best video editor.
We recommend you to install this amazing application and you won’t regret installing it.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing Videoleap on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the Videoleap PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.