TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices, and their privileges. You can Install TP-Link Tether for PC and manage your router effectively.
Overview of TP-Link Tether
If you are looking for an application that will help you access and manage your xDSL Router, or a TP-Link router, then you should look to install TP-Link Tether. This application is compatible with Routers, xDSL routers, LTE gateways, and range extenders.
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices, and their privileges.
- It will help you block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
- You can manage permissions of client devices
- This application comes with a parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
- It allows you to find the best location to place your range extender
- It automatically turns off the LEDs at a specific time
- You are free to manage most of the TP-Link devices simultaneously
- You can set up SSID, password, and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices.
- Block unauthorized access
- Easy to set up
- Interactive dashboard
- WiFi sharing
- Connected Device list
- Must have technical knowledge before using this application
TP-Link Tether PC version
TP-Link Tether is an Android application and works really fine for accessing and managing your router. If you want to use this application on your Windows or macOS powered laptops, you will need to install an Android emulator first. After that, you will be able to use all the features of TP-Link Tether on PC.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install TP-Link Tether on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install TP-Link Tether for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install TP-Link Tether on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install TP-Link Tether for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “TP-Link Tether” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap TP-Link Tether, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see TP-Link Tether for PC installed.
Alternatives for TP-Link Tether
- Router Admin
- Tenda WiFi
- TP-Link Tapo
Google Play Store Rating
The TP-Link Tether has a Google Play store rating of 4.5. You can download it by clicking here.
This application is a perfect pick for those who are more concerned about their WiFi management. You can access your router without being directly connected to it. The only drawback is that you need to have some technical knowledge of routers and all this stuff.
We recommend you to install TP-Link Tether for PC and be able to access and manage your router from anywhere.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing TP-Link Tether for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.