TapeACall is one of the leading phone call recorders for those who value their time and want to stay on top of all the situations. It allows you to record any type of incoming and outgoing phone calls in a tap. You can also install TapeACall on PC and enjoy all of its features on your PC.
What is TapeACall?
TapeACall is a call recorder that records any type of incoming and outgoing phone calls in a tap. Whether it is a business call, interview, client’s call, bullies, or a daily conversation, all of your information from a voice call can now be recorded in audio format and stored securely on your mobile device making it convenient to keep track of your conversations.
TapeACall is liked by on-the-go professionals who make many phone calls, journalists who are on a deadline, content creators who are looking for their next piece, also by consumers who hold businesses accountable, and friends who are documenting memories, and many more.
Top Features of TapeACall
- You can record incoming and outgoing calls in high quality
- Make as many recordings with TapeACall recorder as you wish
- It will record the conversation of any length
- Automatic transfer of your call recordings to your new devices
- Easily download of the recording to your computer
- It has the ability to upload audio files to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive
- It lets you email recordings were taken during a phone call to yourself as MP3 files
- You can also share recordings via SMS, Facebook & Twitter directly from your call recorder
- You will see automatic push notifications take you to the recording
- It features robust customer service with real humans always ready to handle a conversation about the telephone recorder and its issues
- High-Quality Audio Recording
- Incoming and outgoing recording
- Share recording
- Push Notifications
- No limit on recording
- Only 7 days free trial
TapeACall PC Version
TapeACall offers recording of your call no matter how long and that too in high quality. You can also share your recording in email or other social media sources. Install TapeACall on PC and you can record all of your calls and save it directly on your PC. You will need to install an Android emulator to run TapeACall for PC.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install TapeACall on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install TapeACall for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install TapeACall on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install TapeACall for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “TapeACall” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap TapeACall, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see TapeACall on PC installed.
Best alternatives for TapeACall
- Call Recorder
- Auto Call Recorder
- Automatic Call Recorder
- Call Recorder Pro
- Audio Rec Pros
When you get so many features like label new call recordings so you can easily find them, share recordings via SMS, Facebook & Twitter directly from your call recorder, record conversation of any length, and more. The major drawback is that it is paid application and only offers 7 days free trial.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing TapeACall on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.