Install Synthesia for PC free Windows 7/8/10
Synthesia allows you to start playing immediately, even if you can’t read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys. Synthesia for PC is for music lovers who want to learn playing Piano.
Overview of Synthesia
If you are someone like me who is crazy about learning music with digital tools then Synthesia is all you need. Synthesia lets you play the piano even if you can’t read sheet music. You can use the touchscreen of your digital devices or connect a digital keyboard or even a physical keyboard and play using real piano keys.
This is a pretty smart application as it will wait until you hit the correct note in the “Melody Practice” mode. You may perform each hand separately or together. It enables you to try more than 20 songs in the free version which is more than enough for basic learning. This application is compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
You can become a master of the piano with Synthesia as it helps you learn stepwise and with a systematic approach. It shows you traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes. You can choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
Main features of Synthesia
- Synthesia is compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- It Optionally shows traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- You can master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- It enables you to keep time using the built-in metronome.
- It lets you learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Options of performing each hand separately or together.
- Melody Practice Mode
- Learn stepwise
- Get more than 20 songs in the free version
- Create Loop
- More than 100 different instrument sounds
- Very easy to use and learn
- You have to buy premium version to play 130 more
- Most features are found in paid version
Synthesia for PC
If you install Synthesia for PC, one of the greatest advantages is that you can use your keyboard as piano keyboard strokes and learn to play piano more easily. You will not need to buy a separate keyboard if you install Synthesia on PC. Installing Synthesia for PC is an easy procedure and requires installing a third-party application.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Synthesia on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Synthesia for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install SSynthesia on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Synthesia for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Synthesia” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Synthesia, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can seeSynthesia on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for Synthesia
- Piano Academy
- Piano for You
You get a pretty comprehensive applicaiton for learning piano in the form of Synthesia for PC. You get tons of featrues even in the free version that are engouhg to learn piano as a beginner. However, once you have learnt the basics of playing piano, you will need to buy the paid version of Synthesia. We recommend you to install Synthesia for PC if you are keen of learning piano.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing Synthesia on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the Synthesia PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.