Sonos is the premium wireless sound system that makes it simple to fill your home with brilliant sound for music, home theater, and more. This is basically an Android application but you can also install Sonos for PC and enjoy all the features of this application on your PC.
What is Sonos?
Sonos is the premium wireless sound system that makes it simple to fill your home with brilliant sound for music, home theater, and more. It lets you customize your system with speakers, soundbars, and components that connect over WiFi. Now you can stream any song, podcast, audiobook, or radio station to any room, and elevate your TV, movie, and gaming experiences.
Sonos is a versatile application that allows you to bring together hundreds of services for streaming and control, including voice control. Now you can browse all your music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks in one place. Sonos soundbars feature special settings for TV, movies, and gaming. With Sonos, you can control all your speakers, soundbars, and components. Adjust volume levels, group products to play in sync, or play something different in every room.
This application offers amazing personalization like you can save favorites to My Sonos to get to the music faster, create alarms so you can wake up to a favorite radio station or playlist, filter content explicit content, and more. It also offers radio services and you can listen to thousands of stations free on your system, including live radio from around the world, genre stations, artist-curated stations, and original programming from Sonos.
Top Features of Sonos
- Easily set up your system.
- You can control your system from any room
- Connect all your favorite services.
- Enjoy exclusive access to Sonos Radio.
- Enhance your home theater experience.
- Personalize your settings.
- Radio Access
- Amazing rationalization
- Remote access to audio devices
- Special soundbar features
- Very easy to use
- Requires Wifi to operate
- Only for Sonos products
Sonos PC version
You can now install Sonos on PC as well and enjoy all of its amazing features. Sonos is an Android application and Sonos PC version is not available but you can install Sonos for PC by first installing an Android emulator in your system.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Sonos on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Sonos for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Sonos on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Sonos for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Sonos” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Sonos, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Sonos on PC installed.
Alternatives for Sonos
- Sonos Tube
- Bose Sound
If you are using any of Sonos product, Sonos is the premium wireless sound system that makes it simple to fill your home with brilliant sound for music, home theater, and much more making it one of the best and most versatile applications out there.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Sonos on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.