Install SiriusXM for PC free Windows 7/8/10
With SiriusXM, you can enjoy channels of music, talk, comedy, news, sports talk, podcasts, and more, including ad-free Xtra channels filled with music made for any mood, occasion or activity. It is the best application for your daily dose of entertainment. You can install SiriusXM for PC as well and entertain yourself on a big screen.
Overview of SiriusXM
SiriusXM is an online radio application where you can enjoy 300+ channels of music, talk, comedy, news, sports talk, podcasts, and more, including ad-free extra channels filled with music made for any mood, occasion or activity. It allows you to hear feel-good music on Stay Home Radio, enjoys faith-based channels and shows, in addition to this, you can access On Demand shows and performances, and more.
You can catch breaking stories, commentary, and analysis from the top cable news sources and business networks in real-time, 24/7. Now Follow politics from the left, the right, and everywhere in between. Create ad-free Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora based on the artists you love. It lets you discover new music and channels with personalized recommendations.
Main Features of SiriusXM
- You can access over 300+ channels
- It offers tons of entertainment including Music, radio, news, and other content.
- It allows you to watch breaking stories, commentary, and analysis from the top cable news sources
- It lets you create ad-free Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora
- You can watch the on-demand show on SiriusXM.
- On-demand shows
- 24/7 News alert
- Personalized ad-free station
- 300+ channels
- Easy to use
- Certain bugs like app doesn’t exit
SiriusXM PC Version
SiriusXM for PC lets you enjoy amazing content and that too for free. You can stay up to date with its 24/7 news services. You can also follow politics from the left, the right, and everywhere in between. Install SiriusXM for PC if you want to enjoy amazing content on your PC. You will need to download an Android emulator before installing SiriusXM on PC.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install SiriusXM on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install SiriusXM for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install SiriusXM on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install SiriusXM for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “SiriusXM” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap SiriusXM, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see SiriusXM on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for SiriusXM
- TuneIn Radio
- Geedeon Radio
- La Musica
- Jango Radio
This application is an amazing tool for people interested in enjoying outstanding content for free and right on the go. You can enjoy whatever you want whether it’s some entertainment, some information, or just a distraction, you will get all this in SiriusXM PC version.
You can also share your creations and let your friends and family be inspired. All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing SiriusXM for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.