Sharing data between your smartphones is now easier than ever. Share Me MiDrop is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. You can also install ShareMe MiDrop on PC and make life easier while transferring data between your PC and Android devices.
If you are looking for an alternative to traditional Bluetooth technology for file sharing, switch to ShareMe MiDrop. ShareMe MiDrop is a third party ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. It allows you to quickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime and anywhere you want. Transfer all kinds of files to your friends in a few seconds.
You don’t need any type of internet connection for transferring files with ShareMe MiDrop. Instead, you can transfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network at all. One of the coolest features of this application is that you don’t have to worry if your transfer got interrupted due to a sudden error. You can resume it with a simple tap without starting over.
- You can transfer all kinds of files
- No need for internet connectivity
- It offers insanely fast transfer speed
- Allows you to resume interrupted transfers
- Transfer files between all Android devices
- One of the few Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market
- No size limitation on sending large files
- Multiple languages supported
- Ad-free file sharing
- No internet required
- Multiple language support
- Very easy to use interface
- Resume interrupted files
- Great speed
ShareMe MiDrop PC is an amazing application that will enable the transferring of files between your desktop and Android devices. Although this is an Android application, still you can install ShareMe MiDrop on PC with the help of an Android emulator. Before that, you will have to first download an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install ShareMe MiDrop on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install ShareMe MiDrop for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “ShareMe MiDrop” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap ShareMe MiDrop, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see ShareMe MiDrop on PC installed.
- Easy Share
- Share Mi
You can share photos, music, videos, apps, documents, and any other file types of unlimited file size at lightning speed. It has a pretty simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. All files are sorted into categories making management of files much easier.
You can also share your creations and let your friends and family be inspired. All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing ShareMe MiDrop for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.