ShareAll is one of the best platform for sharing files, Movies, Video, Apps, Pictures with other android phones while being offline directly during or after calls without the Internet and with no limitations. If you want to share your PC data while using ShareAll, you can install ShareAll PC version with the help of Android emulator.
Bluetooth is the only file sharing platform in most of the devices and that is why you need to install a third-party application like ShareAll. With ShareAll you can share files, movies, video, apps, Pictures with other android phones while being offline directly during or after calls without the Internet and with no limitations.
ShareAll is really easy to use and allows you to share files with lightning speed. The file-sharing & transfer app is designed in a way that makes the management of files very fast and efficient. Send whatever you want like music, images, videos, files, docs, etc anywhere, anytime.
- Share files offline without using internet data
- Smart After call Screen for Caller Information
- Very simple and easy to use
- You can share files without any limitations
- Junk File & Junk Photo Cleaner
- It also supports secure file sharing with password protection
- You can view and play shared & received files
- Speed 300 times faster than Bluetooth
- Safe and Secure
- View and play right after the reception
- Works offline
- Smart after the call, caller information
- Share any file regardless of its extension
- Can’t use Wifi while sending files
- Works somewhat same like Wifi Direct (Old Technology)
ShareAll is an amazing application that helps you send any type of files in seconds. This application is built for handheld devices like smartphones or tablets, and you can’t directly install ShareAll PC version. But don’t worry, you can install ShareAll for PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install ShareAll on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install ShareAll for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading. One of the best parts of this application is that it can be used in 15 different languages from around the world.
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “ShareAll” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap ShareAll, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see ShareAll on PC installed.
- Easy Share
- Share me
- In Share
- Share Mi
Share all is one of the and fast file sharing app on Android. It provides a fast, easy, effective, and efficient way to transfer data & share files. If you install ShareAll PC version, you will be able to share files between your system and your smartphone. If you are fed up of using the traditional Bluetooth technology for file sharing, then you must try ShareAll for PC.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing ShareAll for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.