Install PlayStation Messages for PC free Windows7/8/10
PlayStation Messages lets you see who’s online and to send messages to your friends from your mobile device. You can always stay connected with your friends even while you’re away from your PS4. You can install PlayStation Messages for PC and keep in touch with your friends using your laptop or desktop.
What is PlayStation Messages?
If you are a game lover like me, but at the same time want to stay connected to your friends as well, then you need to install PlayStation Messages on PC. You can use PlayStation Messages to see who’s online and to send messages to your friends from your mobile device to make the game more enjoyable. Always stay connected with your friends even while you’re away from your PS4.
This messaging application comes with a very easy to use and simple interface. It is packed with great features like you can send text and voice messages as well as photos and stickers to your friends and groups, see who’s online and what game they’re playing so that you can enjoy the game as well, without being a part of it. It should be noted that in order to use this application, you will need to register first.
- It enables you to see who’s online and what game they’re playing.
- You can send text and voice messages as well as photos and stickers to your friends and groups.
- It allows you to quickly access your groups by adding them to your favorites.
- You can check what games your friends are playing
- This application is totally free to use and needs registration before using it.
- Send Text messages
- Send voices messages
- Send Photos & Stickers
- Favorites option
- Easy to use
- Some bugs like recently sent message shows “message sent one hour ago”
PlayStation Messages PC version
If you love playing online games but don’t have access to your PS4, you can still be a part of your friend’s game with the help of PlayStation Messages for PC. Enjoy games with your friends even though not being a part of it. Install PlayStation Messages on PC and kill the need to pick up your smartphone for sending messages.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install PlayStation Messages on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install PlayStation Messages for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install PlayStation Messages on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install PlayStation Messages for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “PlayStation Messages” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap PlayStation Messages, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see PlayStation Messages on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for PlayStation Messages
- Experience PlayStation
This is no doubt a great application when it comes to keeping in touch with your friends in-game and enjoying along their side. There are certain glitches while using this application like sometimes there is a problem with login and you have to go to settings and clear cache but these issues will be resolved upon updates.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing PlayStation Messages for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.