Download Peacock TV on PC – Windows & macOS
If you are interested in watching TV on your smartphone, Peacock TV is all you need. You can stream current hits, hundreds of timeless movies, thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows. You can also install Peacock TV on PC and enjoy Android features of Peacock TV for PC as well.
What is Peacock TV?
With Peacock, you can stream current hits, hundreds of timeless movies, thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows, and exclusive Originals. Also, you get access to timely news, live sports, and pop culture, updated daily.
It gives you instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios that includes Universal, DreamWorks Animation, Focus Features and Illumination. Not only entertainment but you get daily dose of live news, showcasing the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News.
The premium version of Peacock TV will cost you $9.99/month and you will get an ad free experience. You can easily sign up for a free Peacock account, and receive an email with a promotional code for up to 90 days of Peacock Premium, courtesy of Google.
Features of Peacock TV
- Instant access to hundreds of movies
- Thousands of hours of iconic TV shows
- Peacock Channels with exclusive content
- Exclusive Originals for everyone in the household
- Stay up to date with daily dose of live news
- Kids’ movies and shows
- Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment
- Huge collection of movies
- Exclusive Peacock TV Channels
- Daily News Updates
- Entertainment for kids and family
- HD quality video streaming.
- Not free
- Have to upgrade to the premium version to unlock all the amazing features
Peacock TV PC Version
As mentioned earlier, the Peacock TV is an amazing Android application for those who want to enjoy live TV on the go. This application only works with Android and you can’t install Peacock TV PC version directly. You will first need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks (as I am using Bluestacks) or Nox App player as per your convenience.
However, with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Peacock TV on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Peacock TV for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Peacock TV on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Peacock TV for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Peacock TV” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Peacock TV and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Peacock TV on PC installed.
Alternatives for Peacock TV
- Free TV App
- Mjunoon TV
- Tapmad TV
- Goonj TV
Peacock TV is an amazing application when it comes to enjoying live TV shows, TV news, and movies on the go. It comes with stunning features that make it stand out among the rest of its categories. While installing Peacock TV on PC is fairly easy, and all the steps are mentioned above.
Still, if you find any issue while installing Peacock TV for PC, you can contact us through the comment section and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.