Mercari is one of the fast and easy ways to sell (or buy) almost anything. Fashion to toys, sporting goods to electronics, and much more. If you don’t feel comfortable while managing your buy/sell process from your mobile, you can also install Mercari on PC, and I will guide you in this tutorial.
What is Mercari?
Mercari brings you a fast and easy way to sell (or buy) almost anything. Fashion to toys, sporting goods to electronics. All the brands you know and love. Got stuff you don’t use, never used, or simply outgrew? You can Sell it Mercari.
Using this application is fairly easy like you can list in minutes. Just take a few photos, add a description, and set your price. The listings are free. Flat 10% selling fee only charged when your sale completes. It is completely safe as it offers money-back guarantee. Receive your item as described. Or your money back.
You find great stuff in both conditions like new and used. You can find over 150,000 items for women, men, kids and home added each day. You get free shipping on millions of items.
Check Out :: Loopsie 3D Photo Cam for PC
Features of Mercari PC
- Listing is very easy
- Listing is free as well
- All items ship
- Over 150,000 items for women, men, kids and home added each day
- Money Back Guarantee. Receive your item as described. Or your money back
- Printable shipping label emailed to you when your item sells
- Free listing
- Money Back Guarantee
- Email notification upon shipment
- Flat 10% selling fee only charged when your sale completes
- Multiple Categories including toys, sports, electronics and much more
- 24 hour customer support.
- Works in a specific location only
Mercari PC Version
Mercari is an amazing application for those who want to buy or sell online. It provides tons of features for vendors. You can install Mercari on PC as well but you will need to install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator. You won’t find the Mercari PC version so a third party application is necessary.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Mercari on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Mercari for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Mercari on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Mercari for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Mercari” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Mercari, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Mercari on PC installed.
Alternatives for Mercari
- Sell on Etsy
Mercari for PC is an amazing application when it comes to buying and selling your stuff online. It gives you a guarantee of money back, which is an amazing feature and builds the trust of the client with the vendor. You can install Mercari on PC, with the help of Bluestacks and you will enjoy all of its features on your PC.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Mercari on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.