Download Magic Mirror for PC for Windows 7/8/10
Sensory Guru’s Magic Mirror™ is an accessible app-based interactive wall projection system that opens up a world of inclusive exploration and learning. You can also install Magic Mirror for PC with help of an Android emulator.
What is Magic Mirror?
Sensory Guru’s Magic Mirror™ is an accessible app-based interactive wall projection system that opens up a world of inclusive exploration and learning. It allows Magic Mirror™ customers to control all aspects of the system, from the simple browsing and running of apps, to creating, cloning, and modifying your own apps, recording the screen output, and more.
The innovative Magic Mirror users are transported into stunning interactive scenes and can be represented as avatars or view themselves as if looking into a magic mirror. Imagine seeing yourself immersed in a jungle surrounded by wildlife that responds to your actions. This sounds amazing and so is the experience.
Main Features of Magic Mirror
- You can control all aspects of the system like browsing and running different apps.
- You can also create and clone your own application with this application.
- It comes with configurable input settings enabling multiple users to interact together using gestures, eyes, switches, speech, sound, and touch at the same time.
- Magic Mirror offers a rich and varied array of enjoyable therapeutic and educational experiences.
- This application is free of cost and comes with an interactive user interface that is very easy to use.
- Take Control of System
- No Cost at all
- Easy to use
- Configurable inputs
- Multiple Gestures
Magic Mirror PC Version
Magic Mirror is an amazing application that offers an innovative experience where you can control through gestures, eyes, switches, speech, sound, and touch. If you want to install Magic Mirror on PC, you can install the Android version but prior to that, you need to have an Android emulator in your system.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the Magic Mirror PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In the coming sections, I will show how you can install Magic Mirror on PC, so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install Magic Mirror on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Magic Mirror for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Magic Mirror” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Magic Mirror and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Magic Mirror for PC installed.
If you like to try new things and face new experiences, then you should try Magic Mirror. It offers an interactive wall projection system which you can use for different purposes like exploration and education. You can also control that system using different gestures.
You can make use of the therapeutic and educational experiences delivered in the form of tasks, games, sensory effects, and more therapeutic and educational experiences delivered in the form of tasks, games, sensory effects, and more. We recommend you to install Magic Mirror for PC and get a whole new level of experience with this amazing application.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing Magic Mirror on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the Magic Mirror PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.