Install Kollus Player PC free Windows 7/8/10
Kollus media player is required to play contents protected by Kollus Security Pack. It basically uses hardware codec and software codec will only be used if the hardware codec is not supported. You can install Kollus Player PC version as well and get access to content even if they are Kollus security protected.
Kollus provides an online-education integration platform with building a web site, LMS, video player, network/infrastructure, and most optimized viewing environment. Kollus media player is required to play contents protected by Kollus Security Pack. It basically uses hardware codec and software codec will only be used if the hardware codec is not supported.
It not only gives you access to Kollus protected content but at the same time, it is a decent media player as well. It comes with great features like video playing speed control (0.5 to 2.0). Kollus player allows you to download content from Kollus platform. It also supports subtitles which is an awesome feature.
It comes with gestures which are really helpful in media playback. You can adjust brightness, zoom in and out, forward or playback and much more with these gestures control. You can also adjust the size and color of the subtitles which is really great features as you can change color, border size and color, and background of the subtitles.
Features of Kollus Player
- Utilizes both hardware and software codec
- Subtitles supported
- Video playing speed control
- Gives a clear and detailed picture of System storage
- Download content that is Kollus protected
- Gesture controls for media playback
Kollus Player PC Version
Kollus Player for PC is an amazing application that will allow you to download the protected content. You can install Kollus Player PC version and download the desired content direct to your PC. But you can’t download Kollus Player on PC directly and you will have to install an Android emulator.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install Kollus Player on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install Kollus Player for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install Kollus Player on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Kollus Player for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Kollus Player” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Kollus Player, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Kollus Player on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for Kollus Player
- Kollus live encoder
- Lua Player
- CnX Player
Kollus player for PC version is a great tool for downloading the Kollus protected content right on your PC. You can use it for educational purposes or any of your needs. You can install Kollus Player for PC with the help of an Android emulator. If you are someone into online learning, then go for Kollus Player PC version.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Kollus Player for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.