Install Fake GPS Location Changer for PC free
Fake GPS location changer is an application that enables you to set your phone location anywhere in the world with a just single click. It will overwrite your current location and any third-party apps. Install Fake GPS Location Changer for PC and use the Android application on your PC.
Overview of Fake GPS Location Changer
If you want to prank your friends and give them a surprise, then you should use the Fake GPS Location Changer. It will overwrite your current proximity elegantly so that you can prank your friends on any social network to think you are somewhere else. Find people in different cities, fly GPS from city to city without moving. Geotag that photo even if you forgot to turn on location when you were taking it.
You can use this Location cheater so you can fake your location. It allows you to set your phone location to anywhere in the world with a just single click. The GPS Fake app will overwrite your current location and any third-party apps, websites or services will think you are in Paris, New York, Dubai, London, or any other places of your choice.
- It uses a very simple GPS changer technique.
- Allows you to select a location on the map.
- You can change the GPS location to the selected location.
- It allows users to change location immediately with Joystick.
- You can also enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick.
- This application is totally free to use and a really simple interface.
- Select any location
- Use Lat/Long
- Instant reset button
- Options to enable mock location
- Requires internet to display the map view
- Need to enable the developer’s setting
Fake GPS Location Changer PC verison
You can use Fake GPS Location Changer on PC to change location to prank your friend or either surprise them. Installing Fake GPS location changer PC version is an easy process but prior to that, you will need to install an Android emulator.
With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Workday on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Workday for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
Requirements to install Fake GPS Location Changer on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Fake GPS Location Changer for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Fake GPS Location Changer” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Fake GPS Location Changer, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Fake GPS Location Changer on PC installed.
Alternatives for Fake GPS Location Changer
- Mock Location
- Fake GPS
- Fake GPS Location
- GPS emulator
In order to run a Fake GPS location changer, you first need to enable the developer settings on your device. However, once you enable developer’s settings in your Android emulator, you will be able to access all the features of the Fake GPS Location Changer PC version.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Fake GPS Location Changer on PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.