Download ICQ Messenger PC free Windows 7/8/10
ICQ is a messaging PC app for those who are always online where you can make calls, voice messages, chats, channels, and everything you need for communication all in one handy messenger. You can also install the ICQ Messenger PC version with the help of an Android emulator. Follow this tutorial and you will know how you can install ICQ messenger for PC.
What is ICQ Messenger?
If you don’t want to spend money on phone calls, switch to ICQ Messenger that allows you to make calls, voice messages, chats, channels, and everything you need for communication all in one handy messenger. You can also make voice and video calls, with a large group or one-on-one. Calling your friends with the ICQ messenger is super easy and really fast.
ICQ Messenger is a smart application like it analyzes what someone wrote to you and recommends ready-made responses which you can use when you are too lazy to type or you need a simple reaction. It has bundle of features to amaze you like ICQ messaging app converts voice messages to text. It can help when you are busy with someone else, in a meeting, or when you have forgotten your headphones.
- It helps you suggest responses by analyzing your messages
- ICQ Messenger will convert voice messages into text messages all by itself
- You can send photos and videos of any size without compression
- It easily syncs between multiple devices
- ICQ offers suggestions based on the context of the message.
- You have freedom of switching between light and dark theme
- Voice and video calls
- Channels, chats, bots
- Many free nicknames
- Converts voice messages
- Sync between devices
- Photos and videos without compression
- Very few user
ICQ Messenger PC version
ICQ Messenger PC is one of the best application if you are looking for something that is totally free and comparatively fast and also has no limitation on file size and no problem of compression in case of sending photos or videos. You can install ICQ Messenger on PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install ICQ Messenger on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install ICQ Messenger for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install ICQ Messenger on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install ICQ Messenger for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “ICQ Messenger” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap ICQ Messenger, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see ICQ Messenger PC version installed.
Top Alternatives for ICQ Messenger
- Ok Live
- Tam Tam
ICQ Messenger for PC comes with great feature like you can send photos and videos of any size without compression, it will convert voice messages into text messages and much more. You can install the ICQ Messenger PC version and enjoy this amazing application on your PC.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing ICQ Messenger PC version, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.