With Gom Player, you can enjoy your media as one of the easiest and most convenient free player on mobiles with the same reputation as GOM Media Player. Now you can install the Android version of GOM Player on PC with the help of Bluestacks and I will show you how you can do it.
Overview of GOM Player
GOM Player is one of the very famous desktop media players and I am personally a fan of this media player. It supports a Variety of non-encoded video files including mp4 types that can be played. You can also play 360 videos.
It offers a very Convenient UI, such as sliding menus and intuitive screen options. With the help of the GOM Player, you can screenshot the screen while it is being played. It also supports cloud storage and access like it is possible to connect to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and FTP.
You can easily manage your favorite videos using the GOM Player for PC. It offers amazing gestures which make it easy for the user to control the playing media with the help of simple gestures. You can enjoy theatre mode in Gom Player that gives you a surreal experience. It also supports subtitles.
Check out :: Loopsie 3D Photo for PC
Main Features of GOM Player
- You can manage favorite videos
- Offers diverse cloud internetworking
- Other convenient additional features
- Comes with VR theatre mode
- It also supports Subtitles set up
- You can play 360 videos
- Cloud Inter-networking
- Supports subtitles
- Also supports 360 videos
- VR theatre videos support
- Free videos easy management
- Doesn’t support VR mode in every device
GOM Player PC Version
Most of the PC users must have used the GOM Player PC version and it is truly amazing. It offers interesting features that make it a number one choice. There is a slight difference between the desktop version and the Android version, first of all, is its size and usage of CPU.
When you install the Android version of the GOM Player on PC, you will access all of its features. You can install GOM Player for PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. Follow the rest of this article to know how you can install GOM Player on PC.
Requirements to install GOM Player on PC
- First of all, you must have a desktop or laptop. with Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system.
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download here.
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space.
- A minimum of 4GB RAM (the bigger the RAM, Better will be the performance).
- You should follow this tutorial until the end.
How to install GOM Player for PC
- Install the downloaded Android emulator and then log into it with your Google Account.
- Launch the emulator and open play store in it.
- Search for GOM Player and install it
- Let the app install, and GOM Player will appear in the emulator and also on your Desktop.
- You can now launch GOM Player for PC and start using it
Best Alternatives for GOM Player
- Lua Player
- KM Player
- Nova Player
- Video Player
- MX Player
The GOM Player PC version is somehow different from the Android version. If you want to save space on your desktop but also enjoy all the features of the GOM Player on PC, you can install it with the help of an Android emulator like I did use Bluestacks.
All details of installing GOM Player for PC have been explained in details but still, if you find any issue while installing, you can reach out to us through the comment section and we will help you out.