With Geeni, you can control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy app, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from anywhere in the world. Get all of Geeni’s features by installing Geeni for PC. Geeni is easy enough for anyone to use and combines the SIMPLICITY of an on/off switch
What is Geeni?
If you have installed Geeni smart devices, then Geeni is the ultimate destination to control all of your devices. It allows you to control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy app, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from anywhere in the world. This application comes with an amazing user interface and it is easy to use.
The reason I say that it is very easy to use is that it is compatible with all Geeni-enabled smart devices. No complicated hub required; each Geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your home Wifi network. You can control multiple devices with this single application.
Top features of Geeni
- Easy, powerful control of each device where you can choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs.
- You can group devices and control by room
- Geeni lets you set smart scenes for automated actions
- It allows you to schedule when devices turn on and off to allow more control and security
- You can choose which devices your friends, guests, roommates, or your family can control thanks to account sharing
- It offers cloud-based services so you can log in and control your home from any phone
- Control multiple devices
- Instant setup
- Smart Surge protector
- Easy controls
- Compatible with Geeni devices only, not all smart devices
- Sometimes connectivity issues with Alexa occur
Geeni PC Version
The Geeni for PC is a great application to control all of your smart devices right from your PC. But you won’t find any Windows or macOS application of Geeni. It means that you have to install the Android version of Geeni on PC. For this purpose, you will have to install an Android emulator, and then you can enjoy all of its features on PC.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the Geeni PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In the coming sections, I will show how you can install Geeni on PC, so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install Geeni on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Geeni for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Geeni” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Geeni, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Geeni for PC installed.
If you own any of the Geeni’s smart home devices like light bulbs, power, and switches, or security cameras, then this Android application is everything you need to control all of your smart devices. You can easily operate it due to the user-friendly interface. We recommend you to install Geeni for PC and be able to control devices from your workstation.
All the necessary steps and requirements of installing Geeni on PC have been explained in this article, but still, if you find any issue while installing the Geeni PC version, you can contact us through the comment section.