Download Zoom Rooms for PC on Windows & macOS
This guide shows you can Download Zoom Rooms for PC. Users can download and use Zoom Rooms on your Windows or Mac powered system. But first, let me introduce you to Zoom Rooms software
Among other professional video conferencing platforms, ZOOM is one of the most popular platforms because of its ease of use and quick set up. ZOOM software has a number of various features that comes in different price and packaging.
Zoom Rooms are actually physical conference room software and hardware technology that makes any meeting start simply and seamlessly. Zoom Rooms are literally the next generation of video conferencing that connects your meeting space to the cloud. Zoom rooms bring out simple, easy to use and scalable video conferencing platform with a wireless content share and integrated audio to any meeting space like conference rooms or training rooms.
How to Set up Zoom Room
A ZOOM Room is set up with the following requirement. A conference room camera for video streaming, a microphone for voice integration, a conference room speaker for voice output. A computer to run meetings and a keyboard for initial setup. A tablet that will enable you to start video conferencing just at a tap of a button.
Setting up the Zoom Room is a simple job. All you have to do is to configure your room on the Zoom web portal. Once you are done with the configuration of the Zoom room, then you need to install the Zoom Rooms application on your PC or Macbook. Once you have installed Zoom Rooms on your PC, its time to install it on your Android tablet. When you are finished with all installation, just click “Meet Now” to start meeting.
Features of Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms software-based video conferencing system uses off-the-shelf, business-grade hardware for cameras, monitors and speakers. Such setup makes it one of the most flexible video solutions. Main features of Zoom Rooms are listed below
- It provides one of best video and screen sharing quality
- It is easily set up with Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar
- It supports up to 3 HD screens to fit any conference room
- Zoom Rooms support up to 500 interactive participants or 10,000 view-only attendees
- It has the option to record your meeting which you can share or view later
- It features one-click room to room calling
- You can easily view the active speaker or gallery or any shared content with 25 video feeds
Make sure to check out: Download Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC & Laptop
Zoom Rooms for PC
Zoom Rooms are primarily developed for mobile devices like Smartphones and tablets. With just a single tap of a button, you can start seamless video conferencing with outstanding video and sound quality. However, it can easily be installed on your PC as well. All you have to do is to install an Android emulator. An Android Emulator will install Android OS on top of your current running OS. A stepwise procedure is listed down below.
Download Zoom Rooms for PC
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write “ZOOM Rooms” and press search button
- From search results, click on ZOOM Rooms application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the ZOOM Room installed on your PC or laptop
- Sign in to ZOOM Rooms with your ZOOM account ID
- Enjoy the seamless experience of video conferencing
This is how simple setting up ZOOM Rooms for PC or Laptop is. If you are want to stay connected to your colleagues with a seamless experience of video conferencing, ZOOM Rooms is the best option to go for. If you find any trouble setting up ZOOM Rooms or installing Zoom Rooms for PC, feel free to contact us through the comment section.