Download Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC & Laptop
This is your step-by-step to download Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC and Laptop. Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC can run on Windows 10 and macOS-powered computers.
Zoom Cloud Meetings
If you are in a business that needs online connectivity, then you must have heard of Zoom Cloud Meetings. Zoom Platform has a number of other applications and Zoom Cloud Meetings is one of them. Zoom Cloud Meetings is one of the best free HD meeting applications with video conferencing. It provides screen sharing with up to 100 people.
It brings video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy to use application. With the current quarantine situation where work from home is mandatory, Zoom Cloud Meetings is a very useful tool. Even though Zoom Cloud Meetings is a mobile application (Android and iOS), you can easily download it for PC as well. The process, however, is a bit different for installation in PC, but stepwise details are given in the below article.
With Zoom Cloud Meetings, you can either attend an online meeting or host a meeting yourself. Handheld device users can easily download it from Google Playstore (Android) or App Store (iOS). But if you are accessing Zoom Cloud Meetings from your PC, you have to access the website.
Today I will show you how to install Zoom Cloud Meetings on your PC so that you don’t need to open the website every time to access Zoom Cloud Meetings. In order to install Zoom Meetings Cloud for PC, you need to first download an Android Emulator. Android Emulator like Bluestacks will install Android OS on top of your current operating system. Setting up Android Emulator on your current OS is a pretty easy job which will be discussed later.
Also, take a look at: Download Google Classroom for PC and Laptop
Salient Features of Zoom Cloud Meetings
With Zoom Cloud Meetings you can either host a meeting or join an existing one. Zoom Cloud Meetings can host up to 100 users at once. The main features are listed below. The host can allow the entry of new users and can share files easily through this platform.
- You can directly share the screen from your android device.
- You can share photos, web and Google Drive, Drop box and Box files
- You can send text, images and audio notes from your device
- It shows the availability status of a contact
- It works over Wifi, LTE and 3G networks
- It provides a safe driving mode while you are on the road
- You can join as an interactive participant which makes it easy to invite people
However there is a limit in call duration i.e. if you are in a group call, you can only call for 40 minutes. If you have a 1:1 meeting there is no time limit. The interface provided is very easy to use with no lag at all. Zoom Cloud Meetingsprovides the best possible controls to teachers and makes it as good as in reality.
How to Install Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC
All you need to install Zoom Cloud Meetings on your PC is an Android Emulator. Step-wise details are mentioned below.
- You need to download an Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS and RemiOS Player
- Once your emulator is downloaded, run it and install it to your system.
- Set up the Emulator using Google account
- Open Playstore and type “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” and press search
- From search results, click on the ZOOM application icon to install it
- Once the installation is completed, you will find the ZOOM cloud Meetings installed on your PC or Laptop.
- That’s it, enjoy smooth video conferencing on your PC
That’s all with the Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC installation. With current quarantine situations, it is necessarily crucial to stay connected to your work activities even when you can not go outside. Feel free to contact us through the comments section if you face any difficulty while installing Zoom Cloud Meetings for PC.