Download Zoho Meeting for PC on Windows & macOS
Today I am going to show you how to download Zoho Meeting for PC. Actually you can run Zoho Meeting on your Windows or Mac powered system. But first, let me introduce you to Zoho Meeting software
Zoho Meeting is a specialist in online meetings and webinars. You can easily host and manage webinars or other formal meetings. The best part about this application is it is totally free. With Zoho Meeting, you can easily share the screen and record a video and play it back. It also features a hand-raising function.
With the power of your smartphone, you can easily manage to arrange an online meeting or marketing webinar. Even though it is free software, it still is so feature-rich that it competes with elite paid video conferencing applications. Include your colleagues as co-organizers so that they can participate with you in your presentation.
Zoho Meeting is one of the easiest and affordable online web conferencing tools to enhance business collaboration. This unique application gives you a comprehensive report webinar registrations, attendees, engagement, polls, and Q&A. These features are all available in Android and iOS devices and through the website as well.
Also, check out: Download Zoom Rooms for PC on Windows & macOS
You can use these features via Android application on your current operating system provided that you have Android Emulator in your system. All details about installing ZoHo Meeting in your PC are mentioned in this post. Before jumping to that part, let us have a look at the main features of the Zoho Meeting.
Features of ZoHo Meeting
This application provides a very fast and hassle-free video and voice call experience. Three different ways to start a meeting like you may start a meeting immediately. Secondly, you may want to schedule a meeting. The third one is to add participant registration widget to your website or application. Some of the main features are list down below.
- You can participate in Webinar poll and Q&A
- Easily share your screen and join the online meeting on the go
- Record meeting and share it in the group for later playback (only for the paid version)
- The option of switching in between audio-only or video mode
- With recently added VoIP feature, you can call and dial-in numbers for 25 countries
- Feature of reports to monitor how your team is using the software
- 24 hours live support and chat facility
ZoHo Meeting for PC
ZoHo Meeting is an application used for Android and iOS. It can also be used from the website. But if you are someone that doesn’t want to open the website every time to access ZoHo meeting, you can access it like an application in your PC or laptop as well. This is an easy job. All you need to download an Android Emulator like Bluestacks which will install Android over your current running operating system. Follow the below steps to install ZoHo for PC.
Download ZoHo Meeting for PC
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” ZoHo Meeting ” and press search button
- From search results, click on ZoHo Meeting application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the ZoHo Meeting installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy an innovative experience of video streaming or video chatting
ZoHo Meeting for PC is a complete package for anyone who engages in online meetings and webinars. Its stable HD quality video makes it a good choice with a smooth voice experience. The playback option is also a great feature but only available in the paid version. Give this application a try if you want to engage your remotely allocated team. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.