Download ZalTV IPTV Player for PC Windows & macOS
In today’s tutorial, I am going to show you how you can download and install ZalTV IPTV Player for PC. This is an Android application but you can run it on a big screen of your PC or laptop. Follow this tutorial to learn how to download and install ZalTV IPTV Player for PC.
ZalTV IPTV Player
If you don’t know what an IP TV is, let me tell you a bit about it. IP TV is just like cable TV but it doesn’t have any physical cables. You have just to insert IPs of specific channels into your Internet Protocol Television and that’s it. You can enjoy cable-like TV without having any cable. Instead of channels, there is a playlist of IP addresses called the M3U playlist. M3U list is actually a list of URLs of live channels. ZalTV Player is one such application through which you can watch your IP TV. Though ZalTV doesn’t have its own M3U playlist it can play any playlist once inserted.
You can easily configure any M3U playlist in your ZalTV player. You add the M3U playlist and then the ZalTV sends an activation code after analyzing the list. Once you enter the code, you are all set to watch TV on your smartphone. This code can be used in up to 10 devices. This application has a very simple user interface. It supports reduced memory usage for large EPGs and playlists. It should be noted that ZalTV is just an IP TV Player, it doesn’t have any playlist of its own. This application is very fast and doesn’t show any lag while live streaming. This is an Android application
This application is developed for the Android operating system. This application can not standalone run on Windows or Mac operating systems. However, if you install an Android emulator, you can run ZalTV player on your PC or Laptop and enjoy watching TV on a bigger screen.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
Features of ZalTV Player
This IP TV Player is ideal for those who want to enjoy watching TV on their smartphone. Unlike traditional cable TVs, now you can enjoy all your favorite TV channels anywhere just with the help of your smartphone. With activation code, you can enjoy TV channels on up to 10 devices at the same time. You don’t need to put long URLs or no need to shorten URLs, all you have to do is to configure the existing M3U playlist and that’s it, you are good to go.
Requirements to download and install ZalTV IPTV for PC
This Android application can run on your PC or laptop with the help of an Android emulator. But Android emulator has some requirements for a system. In details, to run ZalTV IPTV for PC you need to have the following requirements.
- You must have a desktop or laptop
- Your system should have Windos7/8/10 or Mac OS
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- A minimum of 4GB RAM
How to download and install ZalTV IPTV Player for PC
- You need to first download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- After that, you need to run the installer file and wait for the installation to finish.
- Post-installation of Bluestacks, open the installed file and log in to Bluestacks using your email ID.
- Then open Play store and in search bar write “ZalTV IPTV Player” and press search.
- Select the ZalTV IPTV Player application from search results and after clicking the application, press install.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to finish.
- Once completed. you can see ZalTV IPTV Player on your home screen.
- You can now use ZalTV IPTV Player for PC as well and enjoy TV channels on your PC
This application gives you the freedom of watching TV anywhere without having to worry about cables or carrying around your big screen TV. Your smartphone is your TV now. In this tutorial, I have explained all steps which you need to follow in order to download and install ZalTV IPTV for PC. In case you find any problem while installing ZalTV IPTV for PC, then feel free to contact us through the comment section.