Download WPSApp for PC Windows 10 and macOS
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how you can download and install WPSApp for PC. First I will show you all features of WPSApp for PC and then the step-wise guide on how you can easily download and install WPSApp for PC using an Android emulator.
If you are somehow related to networks you must have heard the word WPS. WPS is a network protocol that allows you to connect to a WiFi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router. WPSApp checks the security of your network using the WPS protocol. This application uses these pins to try the connection and check if the network is vulnerable. It implements several known algorithms for pin generation and some default pins.
It also calculates the default key for some routers, which allows you to view WiFi passwords stored on the device. WPSApp also scans the devices connected to your network and analyzes the quality of the WiFi channels. This application is very easy to use. When you are scanning networks around you, you will see networks with a red cross, these are “secure” networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and the default password is unknown, which makes them secure ones.
The networks that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case, the application allows you to test the most common. And then those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable. They have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known. It may also be that the router has WPS disabled, but the password is known, in this case, it also appears in green and can be connected to the key.
This is an Android-based application, but with the help of an Android emulator, you can download and install WPSApp for PC. Not only this application but almost all Android applications can now run in a Windows or Mac powered systems. There are some requirements to run any Android application on your PC or laptop.
Check out : IPC360 for PC
Requirements to download and install iCSee Pro for PC
When there is a difference in the platform, like Android or Windows, a third party application is necessary to act as a bridge. In order to run Android applications on PC, you need the following requirements.
- First of all, you must have a desktop or laptop.
- Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system.
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download here.
- You should have at least 4GB of free hard drive space.
- It requires a minimum of 4GB RAM.
- You should follow this tutorial until the end.
How to download and install WPSApp for PC
- First, Download Bluestacks or any other Android Emulator.
- Then install the emulator, and run it.
- After that, log in to Bluestacks using Google ID.
- Open play store and write “ WPSApp “ in the search bar.
- Open ” WPSApp ” and press the install button.
- The installation will complete in a few minutes.
- Finally, you can see “ WPSApp ” on your home screen and emulator.
- Now launch “WPSApp” and start using it from PC.
This application gives you complete control of scanning a network. It shows you all the vulnerabilities in the network. It also categorizes networks with respect to their degree of security. If you are somewhat related to networks, you should try this application.
I have shown you all steps on how you can download and install WPSApp for PC. If you find any trouble while installing WPSApp for PC, you can contact us through the comment section. And we will get to your query as soon as possible and get it resolved.