Download Webex Calling for PC on Windows & macOS
Today I am going to show you how to download Webex Calling for PC. Actually you can run Webex Calling on your Windows or Mac powered system. But first, let me introduce you to Webex Calling software
Webex calling is a cloud-centric telephony system. This application is used by all types of organizations. It provides all critical business calling capabilities. With cloud-centric infrastructure, it cuts down the management hassles and expenses of having a physical phone system around your premises.
Not only voice calls, but you can easily make high-quality video calls as well. Webex supports up to 10 devices per user. It also supports 8 simultaneous calls per line. You can easily join an ongoing call with robust security support. Providing feature of voicemail, on which you can receive call updates on your personal Voice mail. Through Webex, you can escalate your calls to a multi-party conference with one click.
A dashboard called Webex control hub, you can keep track of all your Webex services. The smart user interface is very simple and easy to use. With intuitive menus, you can easily configure your Webex Calling dial plan. An additional feature is built-in encryption of messages. This security feature enables encryption for a host of activities including phone registration, activation, cell signaling, audio & video streams, and voicemail.
It has amazing OS compatibility as it works with Android and iOS. Collaboration is a major focus of Webex calling, and you can take or make calls wherever you are using the Webex Teams tool. You can use this application on your PC or laptop as well. A simple requirement has to be fulfilled i.e. you need to install an Android emulator. But first, let’s have a look at features provided by Webex Calling.
Also, check: Google Classroom for PC
Features of Webex Calling
Webex Calling provides amazing features with which you can easily make a voice or HD call. With security functionality, you can encrypt for host activities like audio and video streaming. The main features are listed down below.
- Escalate your calls to multi-party conference with one button to push
- Customize phone settings easily
- Individualize Do Not Disturb (DND) and Single Number Reach (SNR)
- Innovative Call barging and hunt groups
- Call Pull between desktop and mobile devices
- Dual Persona to quickly distinguish personal from business calls
- Active Voicemail to get updates of your call even when you are not available
- Encryption of your phone registration, activation, cell signaling, audio & video streams
Download Webex Calling for PC
Even though Webex Calling is an Android and iOS application, but it can also be used on your PC or laptop. All you need to do is to download any Android emulator like Bluestacks or AndyOS and install it on your computer or laptop. Follow the below steps to install ezTalks Free Cloud Meeting for PC.
Steps to download Webex Calling for PC
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” Webex Calling” and press search button
- From search results, click on the Webex Calling application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the Webex Calling installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy the seamless experience of video conference or voice calls
With Webex Calling for PC, collaboration is far easier with this feature, and you can make and receive calls on your desk phone, audio conference phone and make high-quality video calls. Give this application a try if you have a remote working team. Setting it up in your PC or laptop is not a hard job and every step is mentioned in detail. If you still find any troubles while installing it in your PC, contact us through the comment section.