Download SPC Pro Cloud for PC and Laptop
In today’s tutorial, I will show you how you can download SPC Pro Cloud for PC. Not only this but you can install as many Android applications as you want to your PC. I will first show you all the features and system requirements to run SPC Pro Cloud for PC.
SPC Pro Cloud
SPC Pro Cloud is a versatile video management software specially designed for IP cameras, CCTV cameras, DVRs and NVRs. This application supports many features like real-time monitoring with HD view. All you need to do is to configure your CCTV or IP camera into this application and then you can easily monitor your home or office or any other property from a remote location right from your smartphone.
The only requirement is to have a stable and good internet connection. Your videos are saved to the cloud which means that all your videos are safe and secure and that you can access them from anywhere in the world.
It supports recording feature which you can use for playback. It also supports screenshots feature. With this application, if you configure any Pan and Title supporting camera, it won’t disappoint you as it supports those types of cameras as well.
You can also make a backup of your most important videos and other files. This application provides a very clean and intuitive user interface. You can set up to 4 cameras at once with this application. All you have to do is to click the “+” button and then insert the details of the camera such as IP addresses and then you can start monitoring at that moment.
This is an Android application and can run on Windows or Mac powered system with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player. In my case, I will be using Bluestacks to make this tutorial. So follow this tutorial if you want to install SPC Pro Cloud for PC.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
Requirements to install SPC Pro Cloud for PC
You need the following requirements to download and install any Android application for PC. These are the minimum requirements if you have better the experience will be even better as well.
- You must have a desktop or laptop
- Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download
- You should have at least 4GB of free hard drive space
- A minimum of 4GB RAM is needed
How to download and install SPC Pro Cloud for PC
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player or any other Android emulator.
- Then, you need to run the installer file and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is finished, run the emulator and log in to Bluestacks using your email ID.
- Then simply opens the Play store and in search bar write “SPC Pro Cloud” and press search.
- Choose “SPC Pro Cloud” from search results, open the application and press the install button.
- The installation process will take a few minutes and then done.
- After that, you can see the SPC Pro Cloud installed in your emulator and icon is visible on your home screen.
- That’s it, now you can monitor your home using Android application on your PC
If you are looking for an application that lets you monitor your home from far away with all the features of a premium paid application, all this for free. This application will cater to all needs of home surveillance. In this tutorial, I have shown you all steps required to download and install SPC Pro Cloud for PC. If you find any issue while installing SPC Pro Cloud for PC, you are always welcome to raise your query via the comment section.