Download Q-See QT View for PC and Laptop
Let me give you a detailed description of how to download and install Q-See QT View for PC. Q-See QT View for PC is an Android application, but you can use it in your PC via an Android emulator. Let us first have a look at the features of this application.
Q-See QT View
Q-See QT View is yet another home surveillance application. With the help of this application, you can easily stream live videos and record your videos as well. You can remotely view videos from your IP cameras no matter where you are. You can connect about 32 devices to ServerList. You can monitor your home, office or any other property. While you have this application installed on your smartphone, you can easily connect any of the QT series surveillance cameras.
You can view live feeds from up to 4 cameras simultaneously. You can schedule the time when to record. The application will automatically record videos right at that time. You can zoom in and out the videos and can take screenshots of the videos at any time. The user interface is really simple and easy to use. Once you open the application, you can sign up by following really easy and simple steps. After that, you can connect with your surveillance cameras after putting their details.
Check Out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for PC
This application is available for Android and iOS. But with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can run this application on your Windows or Mac powered PC or laptop as well. Let me tell you features of Q-See QT view in the below-listed form
Features of Q-See QT View
Used for security surveillance, the Q-See QT view is one of the best applications in its type. It allows you to add 32 devices to ServerList and 4 cameras can run simultaneously. However, the most famous features are listed down below.
- You can add the alarm with Push Notification
- Easily add search mode with event
- It also features PTZ functions lie focus, iris, preset and Cruise
- It allows you direct preview a device in ServerList
- You can set custom push alarms
- It also allows you to add some function by Intelligence
- The local playback has a thumbnail
How to install Q-See QT View for PC
This application is built for Andriod and iOS. However, you can use this application on your PC or laptop. That is done using an Android emulator. With the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can download and install any Android application. First, let us see how to download and install Q-See QT View for PC. Following these steps will do the job.
- First of all, you have to download and install an Android emulator. In my case, I am using Bluestacks
- Run the emulator and set up with your Google Account.
- Once your emulator is ready, just open Playstore, and write Q-See QT View in the search bar.
- Tap on Q-See QT View application in search results.
- Click on the install button and it will be installed within a few minutes.
- After installation is finished, you will see the icon of Q-See QT view in your emulator
- Now you can easily avail of all the features of Q-See QT View on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
This application is a must if you want to monitor your home or office from a remote location. It offers many good features like schedule recording and push alarms. I have explained all the steps required to install Q-See QT View for PC. Following these steps will lead you to successfully install this application. In case you find any issue while installing Q-See QT View for PC, you can contact us through the comment section.