Download Phonto for PC and Laptop
In today’s tutorial, I will show you how to install Phonto for PC. You can download Phonto for PC and laptop and make use of all features. But before that let me introduce you to the Phonto application.
Phonto is also called Photoshop lite. It lets you add texts to pictures. It is a simple photo editing application. But what makes it different from the rest of the applications in its category? The freedom of utmost customization! It allows you to do basic editing like adding text, applying filters, cropping the photo, and adding items. You can take a photo directly using a camera or you can open an existing photo from the gallery.
Once an image is loaded, you have the facility to add filters to it. If you want to keep the image as original as possible, just tap the Add text button. Its very simple to add text and that too with a lot of customization. It has over 400 available built-in fonts and you can install others as well. There is a lot of customization possible in text. Like text size, color, gradient, stroke, and shadow is changeable.
Check out : Download Google Classroom for PC and Laptop
Furthermore, it also offers other text customization. You can change the text background color, kerning, spacing, and you can also rotate the text. It offers curved and perspective texts as well. This is an Android application This Android application can also run in Windows or Mac powered laptops and PC. All these features are available and you can monitor on a bigger screen. Detail of how to install “Phonto for PC” is stepwise mentioned in this post. But before, let us have a look at the main features of Phonto.
Features of Phonto
Phonto is exclusively built for those who love texting with images. You have the freedom of adding different types of texts to your photos. It differs in this way from its competitors in the same category. Let us have a look at the main features of Phonto.
- More than 400 fonts are built-in
- Further fonts can easily be installed
- Image theme is changeable
- You can use not only pictures but also plain images to write text.
- Can custom change line spacing
- Change the text stroke color and width.
- Parts of text are erasable
- You can easily share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
How to install Phonto for PC
With the help of an Android emulator, you can easily download and install Phonto for PC. Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install Phonto for PC” to enjoy image editing on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack or MeMu.
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write “Phonto” and press search button
- From search results, click on the “Phonto” application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the “Phonto” installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy editing photos with tons of options specifically for texts
Phonto is a simple editing app specially built for adding text to your images. With over 400 built-in fonts, and still have the capacity of installing other fonts Phonto becomes one of the most favorite choices. This detailed tutorial on how to download Phonto for PC shows all the features of this application. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section