Download OMGuard for PC on Windows 10 & PC
Following article will show you how you can download and install OMGuard for PC. Even though it is an Android app, but you can use it on your laptop or PC. I will guide you every step on how to install OMGuard for PC. But before that, let me tell you about OMGuard.
OMGuard is one of the best available tools that let you access remote surveillance services. It is specifically designed for IP cameras and CCTV cameras. This application is totally free and no online ads appear while you are using it. This app is built for watching live camera feed on a smartphone. It offers certain other features as well like you can connect digital recorders like NVRs & DVRs with your device. You can connect your devices with this app wirelessly.
You get a list of cameras and just select one which you want to connect. You can connect cameras with this app in two way i.e. either scan QR code or simply search for all devices connected with the same Wifi network. One amazing feature called Pan-Tilt-Zoom which enables you to take full control of the camera from a remote location. You have the freedom to download HD recorded videos to your smartphone. This app is full of awesome features, one of which is that you receive push messages without even the app running in the background.
All these mentioned features are available for Android devices. But no need to worry, if you want to monitor your home on a bigger screen, you can run this application on PC or laptop as well. I have explained in detail in this post that how you can install OMGuard for PC. For now, let us have a look at all amazing features this app has to offer.
Check Out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for PC
Features of OMGuard
There are certain features of OMGuard which you have to try. If you are someone who want to monitor their homes or any property with help of a smartphone, then OMGuard has a lot to offer. Main features are listed down below
- It lets you direct wireless connection for out of box easy setup
- You can watch live video/audio on the move through smartphone
- Feature of playback a recorded file on smartphone or tablet
- It offers you control of camera Pan & Tilt
- You will receive instant notification
- In fact you will receive push notifications even if the app is not running in the background
- Offering another amazing feature of adding Pinch Zoon-In in playback interface
How to install OMGuard for PC
Nowadays running Android application on your PC is not that hard job. You need to have an Android emulator in your PC. Once you have install emulator in your PC, just follow below steps and you will easily install OMGurad for PC or laptop.
- The first requirement is to have an Android emulator, so download an emulator. I personally use Bluestacks.
- When you are done with downloading emulator, install it in your system
- After that, you have to set up the emulator with an email ID. You may use your Google or any other email ID
- When you are logged in to emulator, you can now approach play store
- Open play store and write “OMGuard”, in the search bar
- Open “OMGuard” from search results, and tap install button
- The installation process will not take so long, and soon you will have “OMGuard” icon on your home screen
- Now you may open the application and you are all good to use it for customized surveillance.
With many apps for security surveillance, why will you choose to use OMGuar? Well, there are certain reasons to these questions like it gives you features that include pinch-zoom in during playback, getting push notification without running app in the background and Pan and tilt control from a remote location makes it shinier than its competitors. We have explained all the necessary features of this application and all steps of how you can download and install OMGuard for PC in detail. Still, if you face any difficulty at any step, we are always there to support you. Do let us know in the comment section.