I am going to show you how you can download and install N2Ping for PC. This is an Android application and is not available in the play store. I will show you how you can download its “apk” file and install it on your PC. But first, let us find out what N2Ping offers.
A lot of countries put restrictions on various websites. Some countries have restricted Facebook, while others have restricted WhatsApp. Countries like China has restricted its user in a way that they can not access any other website other than Chinese. Especially, Chinese users can’t access any website or application that is US-based. While in China, you don’t have access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram or even simple applications like Skype or WhatsApp.
Chinese developers have however found a replacement for all the above-mentioned sites like they use Weibo for social media. They use Baidu as a search engine and the replacement of Google. In the same way, they use WeChat as a replacement of WhatsApp. The problem with Chinese firewalls is that they not only control outgoing traffic but they are also in full control of incoming traffic as well. It means that you can’t access certain Chinese websites if you are outside China.
N2Ping solves such type of problem. Unlike any other VPN that works only one way, N2Ping works both ways. In simple words, it means that you can access non-Chinese websites and applications if you are in China. The other way around, you can access Chinese websites if you are outside China. This application is specifically built for Chinese users only. It requires a Chinese phone number. However, the signup process is quite easy and it takes hardly two to three minutes. Once you log in to this VPN, you are free to access any website outside China or inside China.
The N2Ping VPN is built for Android devices but it is not available in the play store for downloading. You need to download the “apk” file, and then you can install it easily on your smartphone. Additionally, today I am going to show you how you can install N2Ping for PC or laptop as well. In order to install N2Ping for PC, you need to have the following requirements.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
Requirements to download and install N2Ping for PC
If you want to install N2Ping for PC, and and access to all Chinese websites (if you are out of China) and want to access all social media platform (if you are in China), you need to have the following requirements in your system.
- You will need a Desktop or Laptop.
- In your system, you should have Windows7/8/10 or Mac OS.
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
- You will need to download N2Ping “apk” which you can download here.
- Requires at least 4GB of RAM.
- Minimum 4G of free hard drive space.
- You have to follow this tutorial to the end.
How to install N2Ping for PC
With N2Ping you can bypass all restrictions and enjoy all social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram and access to all messengers like WhatsApp or skype. Follow below step wise process to install N2Ping for PC.
- Download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
- Once you have installed an emulator, run it and log in to the emulator with your email ID.
- You have already downloaded the apk of N2Ping from our link.
- Now just click on the install apps button which you will find an upper left corner in Bluestacks.
- Then, a dialogue box will appear on your screen where you have to give the location address of the downloaded apk file.
- When you find the apk file, just click on it and it will start installation in the emulator.
- You can also drag and drop the apk file into the emulator.
This application is very good at its job. It gives you access to bypassing incoming and outgoing traffic. You can use all social media websites and all others that you were restricted to. I have explained details of how you can install N2Ping for PC. If you find any difficulty while installing it to your PC, contact us through the comments section.