Download Momentum Camera for PC and Laptop
In today’s tutorial, I will show you how you can download Momentum Camera for PC. Not only this but you can install as many Android applications as you want to your PC. I will first show you all the features and system requirements to run Momentum Camera for PC.
Momentum camera is yet another great application for your home surveillance. It means that you can stay connected to your home when you are a hundred miles away. It gives you the power to monitor, control and secure your home from anywhere in the world.
Not only the camera, but the Momentum application also makes it a degree convenient to control all your smart home products in one simple app. That is with just a single application, all your smart home devices will operate. This application is packed with stunning features which you will get them all once you have configured your IP camera in your application.
This application supports motion detection and it will send you a notification whenever there is certain activity. You can use your Android smartphone or tablet to communicate with whoever is there. It supports HD video streaming and works with either Wifi or 3G/LTE data networks.
Not only just live streaming you can now capture and view HD video recordings of anything you missed while you were away with our available cloud video storage. It comes with other peripherals for the integration of other features like Garage Door Controller with which you can open or close your garage door from anywhere. To access all these features you just need an active internet connection and setting up your camera and you are all set to go.
This application is Android-based and can not run standalone in Windows or Mac. But with the help of a software called Android emulator, you can run Momentum Camera for PC. Android emulator needs some requirements in order to install and work on your PC. All the requirements to download and install Momentum Camera for PC are mentioned below.
Check out : 6 Lightweight Best Android Emulators for Android
Requirements to download and install Momentum Camera for PC
You need the following requirements to download and install any Android application for PC. These requirements are typically for Bluestacks, other emulators may have other requirements.
- You must have a desktop or laptop
- Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system
- Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download here
- A minimum of 4GB free hard drive space
- At least 4GB RAM is needed
How to download and install Momentum Camera for PC
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player or any other Android emulator.
- After that, run the installer file and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is finished, run the emulator and log in to Bluestacks using your email ID (Either Google or any other).
- Then simply opens the Play store and in search bar write “Momentum Camera” and press search.
- Choose “Momentum Camera” from search results, open the application and press the install button.
- Wait for a few minutes to install the application.
- After that, you can see the Momentum Camera installed in your emulator and icon is visible on your home screen.
- That’s it, now you can monitor your home using Android application on your PC
If you are looking for an application that allows you monitoring your home for a faraway distance and with tons of features like recording videos in HD resolution. This application will cater to all needs of home surveillance. In this tutorial, I have shown you all steps required to download and install Momentum Camera for PC. If you find any issue while installing Momentum Camera for PC, you are always welcome to raise your query via the comment section.