In today’s tutorial, I am going to show you how to download Kiddom Classroom for PC. Actually you can run Kiddom Classroom on your Windows or Mac powered system. But first, let me introduce you to Kiddom Classroom software
Kiddom is a hybrid grade-book and standard-based personalized learning management system. It is an online assignment, grading, and communication tool for teachers. With current work from home situations, such kind of applications are necessarily important.
Teachers from around the world, use Kiddom Classroom to find teaching and differentiation resources, build lessons and communicate feedback to students. Total freedom with the creation of assignment. The user can decide the complexity level of the assignment. It provides very robust support 24 hours to its users. The user interface is very basic and easy to use. The navigation, however, can be sloppy sometimes and users will have to navigate back and forth.
Check out: Download YeeCall Messenger for PC & Laptop
This application provides complete freedom for teachers. What sets apart Kiddom Classroom from the rest of the platforms is that it has a library of over 75,000 resources by subject, grade, standard allowing users to add ready-made lessons and accompanying standards directly to their assignments. You can easily assign resources to your class, group or individual students.
Collect the assigned task and grade your students. You can also share your class with co-teachers to collaborate on classroom management. This application can also share an assignment with another online partner program such as Khan Academy, CK-12. Basically it is an Android-based application but you can also run its Android version on your PC or laptop. You just need to incorporate an Android emulator. The complete procedure of setting up Kiddom in your PC is mentioned in this post. But first, let’s have a look at the features of this application.
Features of Kiddom Classroom
As this application gives full control to teachers, it is one of the best powerful tools for online classes. There are certain other features that are listed down below.
- You can easily find and save over 75,000 standard aligned resources
- Planning and sharing of assignment is really easy
- It offers personalized support that you assess student performance in real-time.
- Easily connect with other partner tools like Khan Academy or CK-12
- Kiddom Classroom is totally free for all users
- You can use already created assignments or you may create one for your student
How to install Kiddom Classroom in your PC
Kiddom Classroom is basically an Android application with multiple features. You can avail of all these features on your PC or laptop as well. All you need is an Android emulator which installs Android OS over your current operating system. Any android emulator will do the job. In my case, I will be using Bluestacks, but you may use any other like RemiOS or AndyOS. First, let us have a look at how to install Kiddom Classroom for PC.
Download Kiddom Classroom for PC
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write “Kiddom Classroom ” and press search button
- From search results, click on Kiddom Classroom application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the Kiddom Classroom installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy the whole new experience of Kiddom Classroom with your teacher and students.
Kiddom Classroom provides ultimate freedom to teachers. Teachers around the world can create their own classes. Students can be given already built-in assignments or teachers can create a new one for them. This app easily integrates with other online partner applications like Khan Academy or CK-12 which open a new world of knowledge for students. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.