Download IPC360 for PC Windows & macOS
Today I am going to show you how you can download and install IPC360 for PC. In this tutorial, I will show you all features of IPC360 for PC and step wise guide on how you can easily download and install IPC360 for PC using an Android emulator.
IPC360 is a home surveillance application that lets its users with 360 extraordinary experience as staying home even when they are away from home. The IPC360 developers have established streaming servers almost all over the world, which lets you monitor your home so clear that you feel in the home from a faraway distance. All you need to monitor your home is to establish a stable internet connection and configure your camera into the application, that’s it you can now monitor your home. This application has a lot of features like the support of Pan and Tilt, which gives you complete control of the camera and you can take panoramic pictures.
With the feature of panoramic navigation, you can set a maximum of 3 sets of shooting angles. IPC360 also allows two-way communication which helps in talking to your homies from a distance. The integration of mic and loudspeaker makes the voice quality very good. Just by simply panning your mobile phone left and right, a complete panoramic view will be displayed to provide a better viewing experience. The built-in gyroscope support in the application can easily follow mobile phone orientation, making it easier to see every corner being monitored.
This is an Android-based application, but with the help of an Android emulator, you can download and install IPC360 for PC. Not only this application but almost all Android applications can now run in a Windows or Mac powered systems.
Check out : VideoBuddy for PC
Salient features of IPC360
This application is a complete package when it comes to home security or surveillance. It has support for Pan and Tilt camera. It also supports panoramic view navigation that gives a complete picture of any place. Below listed are main features of IPC360.
- IPC360 camera uses wide-angle lens to produce bright and crystal images
- Panoramic view navigation
- It also supports motion detection, which will send you notification on your mobile details in case of any uneven motion
- The IPC360 also supports PIR sensor camera that detects invisible rays from human body
- Supports up to 128GB SD card, it stores video and audio of special moments.
- It has adaptive streaming technology that will optimize the viewing quality based on your network conditions
Requirements to download and install IPC360 for PC
When there is a difference of platform, like Android or Windows, a third party application is necessary to act as a bridge. In order to run Android applications on PC, you need the following requirements.
- First of all, you must have a desktop or laptop
- Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- A minimum of 4GB RAM
How to download and install IPC360 for PC
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- Once you have downloaded, you need to run the installer file and wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation of Bluestacks, open the installed file and log in to Bluestacks using your email ID.
- Then simply opens the Play store and in search bar write “IPC3360” and press search.
- Out of the search results, choose “IPC360”, open the application and press the install button
- Then wait for the installation to complete, which hardly takes 4-5 minutes.
- After that, you can see IPC360 installed in your emulator and icon is visible on your home screen.
- Now you can monitor your home from far away and monitor it on a big screen.
This application is a complete package when it comes to features. The best part is that it lets you monitor home in panoramic navigation which enables you to monitor the whole place in a single place. Last but not the least, in this tutorial I have explained all steps of how you can download and install IPC360 for PC. Still, if you find any problem while installing IPC360 for PC, you can contact us through the comments section.