Download iCSee Pro for PC and Laptop
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how you can download and install iCSee Pro for PC. In this tutorial, I will show you all features of iCSee Pro for PC and step wise guide on how you can easily download and install iCSee Pro for PC using an Android emulator.
iCSee Pro is a premium application used for home surveillance right into your smartphone. This application works with all sorts of CCTV and IP cameras. All of its functions are very simple to operate, for which you just need to have a stable internet connection. This is simplicity at its best like you can monitor your home from with just a simple application only with the availability of the internet. Not only you can monitor your home but it offers you additional features like you can record your videos. You can easily playback them, you can also take screenshots. With iCSee you can also talk to people in your home as it supports two-way communications.
This application is packed with amazing features like motion detection. It will send a notification to your phone once it detects any irregular motion. Not only it sends you notification but also it starts shooting alarm. It also features pinch to zoom (PTZ) feature with the help of which you can focus on any point of the view. Setting up cameras in this application is not a hard task. You first need to log in to the application. After that, you have to put in the information about your camera. But make sure that you insert the very right information especially IP address and port number of the camera.
This is an Android-based application, but with the help of an Android emulator, you can download and install iCSee Pro for PC. Not only this application but almost all Android applications can now run in a Windows or Mac powered systems.
Check out : IPC360 for PC
Salient features of iCSee Pro
When it comes to features, this application is in the race with some of most premium applications. Moreover, it has following features to offer.
- It supports motion detection
- It features pinch to zoom
- Works with either Wifi or mobile data network
- You can record and playback videos
- You can access the device with cloud ID as well
- It allows two way communication in real time
Requirements to download and install iCSee Pro for PC
When there is a difference in the platform, like Android or Windows, a third party application is necessary to act as a bridge. In order to run Android applications on PC, you need the following requirements.
- First of all, you must have a desktop or laptop
- Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download
- You should have at least 4GB of free hard drive space
- It requires a minimum of 4GB RAM
How to download and install iCSee Pro for PC
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player or any other Android emulator.
- Once downloaded, you need to run the installer file and wait for the installation to finish.
- After that, open the installed file and log in to Bluestacks using your email ID.
- Then simply opens the Play store and in search bar write “iCSee Pro” and press search.
- Out of the search results, choose “iCSee Pro”, open the application and press the install button.
- The installation process will take a few minutes and then done.
- After that, you can see iCSee Pro installed in your emulator and icon is visible on your home screen.
- Now you can monitor your home on a big screen.
This application provides all features required for monitoring your home or any other property from a distance. It has motion detection for any uneven motion. In this tutorial, I have shown you all steps on how you can download and install iCSee Pro for PC. If you find any trouble while installing iCSee Pro for PC, you can contact us through the comment section.