Most people like me don’t want to waste time watching TV while sitting in front of a big LED. Now you can enjoy TV on the go right on your smartphone. You can enjoy viewing sports, performances, lectures streaming live with Naver TV and you can install a Naver TV PC version with the help of an Android emulator.
You can enjoy viewing of sports, performances, lectures streaming live. In addition, you can watch Korean web dramas and variety shows offered as “Naver TV originals”. This application is specifically built for the Korean audience.
This is not just a simple application but it will show you personalized videos based on your taste by using AI tech. You can stay up to date with live streaming videos of various content such as sports, games, entertainment, news, and so on. This is one of the best alternatives of your home TV.
It offers a floating player allowing you to browse other content while watching a video and to watch Naver TV videos whiling using other apps. Not only this, you can easily check comments, replies and agreement on a video. We recommend you trying this application for once, but keep it in mind that this is only meant for Korean Audience and also it is paid subscriptions.
- Shows personalized videos based on your taste by using AI tech
- The latest news in the channels you’re subscribed to
- Live streaming videos of various content
- You can easily check comments, replies and agreement on a video
- A floating player allowing you to browse other content
- AI integrated Tech
- Notification accessibility
- Floating player
- Live Streaming
- Require Paid Subscription
Check out :: Peacock TV for PC
Naver TV is an amazing application that lets you enjoy all your favorite TV shows and movies along with live news and sports updates. You can install Naver TV PC version with the help of an Android emulator as there is no official Naver TV PC version.
However, with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, you can install Naver TV on PC as well and enjoy all of its features on a big screen. In the below sections, I have explained every step of how you can install Naver TV for PC. So follow the rest of this article.
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Naver TV” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Naver TV and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Naver TV on PC installed.
- JTBC TV
Naver TV kills the need of sitting in front of your home based TV, as it brings all your favorite TV shows and movies in your smartphone. You will get HD quality video streaming. You can install Naver TV PC version by using Bluestacks.
Still, if you find any issue while installing Naver TV for PC, you can contact us through the comment section and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.