Download Fluid Player for PC Windows 10 and macOS
In today’s tutorial, I am going to show you how you can download and install Fluid Player for PC. This is an Android application but you can run it on a big screen of your PC or laptop. Follow this tutorial to learn how to download and install Fluid Player for PC.
The fluid player is a free companion app for Fluid UI. For those who don’t know about Fluid UI, Fluid UI is a prototyping tool that lets you design, test and get feedback on your app ideas quickly and without needing to know how to code. With Fluid UI you get the opportunity of an incredible and easy to use the platform to create amazing web and mobile prototypes.
The Fluid Player is an Android version of Fluid UI. When you open the application, you are asked to log in, or if you don’t have an account you are asked to sign up using the Fluid UI website. After that when you log in, you can select different iOS and Android phone models for which you want to make a prototype application. With the Fluid player, you can enjoy full-screen mockups built with your FluidUI.com account.
Fluid UI is an incredible platform to make prototype apps for iOS, Android, and web platforms and devices. It offers plenty of features like low and high fidelity settings, integrated widgets, collaboration tools, interactive linking, and zooming. And above all of these, it supports cloud access. In order to run your project in Fluid player, you just need to scan the QR code accessible in the FluidUI.com project preview.
Check out : QPython for PC
This is an Android-based application, but with the help of an Android emulator, you can download and install Fluid Player for PC. Not only this application but almost all Android applications can now run in a Windows or Mac powered systems. There are some requirements to run any Android application on your PC or laptop.
Requirements to download and install Fluid Player for PC
When there is a difference in the platform, like Android or Windows, a third party application is necessary to act as a bridge. In order to run Android applications on PC, you need the following requirements.
- First of all, you must have a desktop or laptop
- Windos7/8/10 or Mac Operating system
- You need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, you can easily download here
- You should have at least 4GB of free hard drive space
- It requires a minimum of 4GB RAM
- You should follow this tutorial until the end
How to download and install Fluid Player for PC
- First, Download Bluestacks or any other Android Emulator
- Then install the emulator, and run it
- After that, log in to Bluestacks using Google ID
- Open play store and write ” Fluid Player ” in the search bar
- Open ” Fluid Player ” and press the install button
- The installation will complete in a few minutes
- Finally, you can see ” Fluid Player ” on your home screen and emulator
- Now launch “Fluid Player” and start using it from PC
If you think you are creative minded, and have some innovative idea but don’t have a suitable platform, you should try Fluid Player. Because it offers you tons of features. It has prototypes of over 100 mobile devices including iOS and Android. This is a complete package for any programmer.
I have explained all required steps in this tutorial has that are necessary to install Fluid Player for PC. However if you still find anything troublesome while installing Fluid Player for PC, feel free to contact us through the comment section. We will try to address your query as soon as possible.