Download Flipgrid for PC on Windows & macOS
Today I am going to show you how to download Flipgrid for PC. Actually you can run Flipgrid on your Windows or Mac powered system. But first, let me introduce you to Flipgrid software.
Flipgripd is built specifically for educators. It is a very popular video discussion platform amongst a group of students from PreK to Ph.D. There is no age limit restriction. People of all ages can get benefitted from this app. It works in the following manner. The teacher posts topics and questions to class or any other professional learning community. Then the students may record, upload, view, react, and respond to each other’s short videos.
The teacher is in full command of the class. The teacher creates a grid to facilitate video discussion. Each grid is just like a message board where teachers post questions. Created girds can be shared with the whole class or just a small cluster of students. Each grid can have an unlimited number of questions and each question can have unlimited responses.
Students can easily respond using the Flipgrid application or website with live chat or any recorded video. The length of response time can vary from 15 seconds to 5 minutes. There is a very unique feature called CoPilot which enables more than one teacher to be a grid moderator.
If you don’t want to access the website to use Flipgrid, you can use its Android version on your PC or laptop. All you have to do is to install an Android emulator which will do the job. Before jumping to installation in PC, first, let us have a look at features of Flipgrid.
Similar to Flipgrid for PC: Download Google Classroom for PC and Laptop
Features of Flipgrid
Flipgrid is a great way to quickly assess how your students are connecting and applying new information. Complete freedom is provided to teachers and more than one teacher can be a class moderator. Let us find other amazing features offered by Flipgrid.
- Easy class creation titled “Grid”
- Outstanding connectivity and HD Video quality
- Unique video Filters to set the tone, as per your need
- Access to Disco Library, you can access already created a grid template
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface for ease of teachers and students
- MixTapes: a compilation of any videos that are in any of your topics, in any of your grids
- With Shorts, you can get a lot of information shrunk in a video of max 3 minutes length
Flipgrid to PC
Flipgrid is a versatile Android application. You may access it using its website. But if you want to enjoy all features and ease of use like in Android, you can run it on your PC as application as well. All you need to do is to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or AndyOS and install it on your computer or laptop. Follow the below steps to install Flipgrid for PC.
Download Flipgrid to PC
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, AndyOS, and RemiOS Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” Flipgrid” and press search button
- From search results, click on the Flipgrid application icon and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the Flipgrid installed on your PC or laptop
- Enjoy the seamless experience of online classes with your students
Flipgrid offers a worthy, flexible venue for teachers and students to communicate. Flipgrid is a great way to gather students’ responses at their own pace so a student will have no pressure of surpassing the deadline. Features like Grid and Copilot are really helpful, especially for the teachers. If you are a teacher or a student keen to learn things in a novel format, Flipgrid must be in your hit list. Setting up Flipgrid for PC is not a hard job and every step is mentioned in detail. If you still find any troubles while installing it in your PC, contact us through the comment section