Download DW VMAX for PC & Laptop
The following tutorial will show detailed steps of how to install DW VMAX for PC. This Android application also works in Windows or Mac powered systems. Before explaining how to download DW VMAX for PC, let me first give you an intro to this application.
DW VMAX is a free application that allows users to connect, view and playback, video surveillance anywhere and anytime. It is basically a watchdog mobile viewer developed for Andriod powered devices. This application allows you to connect digital watchdog surveillance system right from your Android mobile or tablet. You can not only monitor videos but also playback them. Setting up this application is very easy. Just insert the IP address of the camera with a working internet connection. That is all, you can start monitoring.
It works with Wifi and all types of mobile data networks like 3G and 4G. Guess what, this application is totally free to use. It also supports microphone controls, which allows users to communicate just like the intercom system. A built-in video player is available for playing videos. It also gives freedom to users to either watch videos in landscape or portrait format. This application can support up to 16 cameras at a time. With the availability of motion detection features, you will receive an alert on your smartphone whenever motion is detected.
Check out : How to install Amcrest for PC
There are certain amazing features of this application. Videos can be played back and can be viewed in landscape or portrait. Interestingly all those features can be availed in your PC or laptop as well. In this article, I have mentioned all steps required to install DW VMAX for PC. Before that, we need to look at all the amazing features provided by this application.
Features of DW VMAX
Features like HD quality surveillance and motion detection makes this application a good choice. The built-in video player lets you run videos smoothly. Main features are listed down below.
- Live streaming and playback of videos
- Audio Communication with someone on-site like an intercom
- You can easily reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
- You may take snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
- It supports up to 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
- Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
- It offers help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
How to install DW VMAX for PC
With the help of an Android emulator, you can easily install Amcrest Pro for PC. Not only Amcrest but you can install any other Android application. Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install DW VMAX for PC” to enjoy home surveillance on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, or Nox Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Once you are done with the installation of emulator, now set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Open Playstore and write “DW VMAX” and press the search button
- Now click on the “DW VMAX” application icon in the search results and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the “DW VMAX” installed on your PC or laptop
- Now, WD VMAX is installed in your PC and you can use all the features that are available for Android
This application provides support for connecting up to 16 cameras at a time. Provides facility of talking to each other while monitoring. It supports HD quality video streaming. Playback of videos is also a great option. This detailed tutorial on how to install DW VMAX for PC shows all the features of this application. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section