Download AppVPN for PC and Laptop
The following tutorial will show detailed steps of how to download AppVPN for PC. This Android application also works in Windows or Mac powered systems. Before explaining how to download AppVPN for PC, let me first give you an intro to this application.
AppVPN is one of the safest virtual private networks in Google play store. With this VPN, your privacy and security can never be compromised. It has clean user interface and very easy to use. Setting up this VPN is fairly easy. Just tap on VPN connection toggle and you are good to go. It automatically connects you to appropriate servers or you can select a server from the given list. This app never tracks, log, or store any user personally identifiable information. This means that your personal information is always safe.
AppVPN has no time limitations. It does not have either data transfer limitations. You can also make custom proxy settings. In order to make custom proxy settings, you have to navigate to the protocols section. Once you navigate to this section then you can locate some of the configuration settings. There is a limitation of limited proxy servers. This application is developed for Android devices but you can enjoy all its features in your PC or laptop as well. In this article, I have mentioned all steps required to install AppVPN for PC. Before that, we need to look at all the amazing features provided by this application.
Features of AppVPN
AppVPN provides all basic features that you need for freedom of connectivity from anywhere to anywhere. It has a number of servers you can connect to. You may select a server yourself, or it automatically selects any server. If you need other servers they are available but paid. Let us have a look at all the features offered by AppVPN.
- It provides you free setup, no registration and no log kept
- Doesn’t have any data transfer limitations
- Similarly doesn’t have any time limitations
- All personal information is kept secure like it never stores any user personally identifiable information
- It is very simple to connect and only need one tap connect to VPN
- Offers 6 to 8 servers, if more needed, they can be bought
How to install AppVPN for PC
With the help of an Android emulator, you can easily install AppVPN for PC. Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install AppVPN for PC” to enjoy image editing on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack 4, MEmu, LD Player, or the KO Player.
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it in your PC
- Set up emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Once you have set up emulator, open Playstore and write ” AppVPN” and press search button
- From search results, click on the “AppVPN” application icon and install it
- Launch the AppVPN VPN once the installation ends.
- Enjoy access to all your favorite sites and social media without any trouble
VPN is needed most of the time due to restrictions of a certain website. But not all VPNs can be trusted. However, AppVPN makes it sure that it fulfills all your needs without keeping your personal information at stake. This detailed tutorial on how to download AppVPN for PC shows all the features of this application. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.