Download Airtime for PC on Windows 10 & macOS
Today I am going to show you detailed steps of how to download install Airtime for PC. This Android application also works in Windows or Mac powered systems. Before explaining how to install Airtime for PC, let me first give you an intro to this application.
Do you love watching movies with your friends and family? I suppose everyone does, so Airtime is the application you need. Airtime is a platform for people who want to video chat with their friends while watching shows, movies, and YouTube. Yes, you read that correctly. If your friends are away from you, still you can enjoy movies with them. This is a totally free application to avail of all services. With that being said, it doesn’t bother you with online ads and in-app purchases.
Check out : CatMouse For PC
The registration process is quite easy. All you have to do is to enter your mobile number and your registration will be completed in a few steps. Once your registration is done, you can then invite friends and family or loved ones. Airtime is an easy to use application with stunning features. You can create your chat room with friends and enjoy watching videos and TV shows and even group texts, gifts, image sharing.
There are certain amazing features of this application. Interestingly all those features can be availed in your PC or laptop as well. In this article, I have mentioned all steps required to install Airtime for PC. Before that, we need to look at all the amazing features provided by this application.
Features of Airtime
There is a bundle of features offered by Airtime. Watching movies with friends even when you are physically apart, chat with them, sending images and much more makes it a fun application. let us have a look at below listed features provided by Airtime.
- You can invite up to nine friends to a group chat
- Not only watching movies, but you can also share videos with others
- Make video calls and watch movies at the same time
- Works on comparatively low internet connection like 3G or 4G data
- This application is totally free with no ads or in-app purchase
- It allows a live broadcast as well
How to install Airtime for PC
This application is built for Android devices and doesn’t support Windows. However, with the help of an Android emulator, you can easily download Airtime for PC. Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install Airtime for PC” to enjoy image editing on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- First of all, you need to download an Android Emulator like Bluestack, or Nox Player, in my case I use Bluestacks.
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it on your PC.
- When you are finished with the installation of an emulator, its time to set up an emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID).
- After that, open Playstore and write “Airtime” and press search button
- Select “Airtime” from search results and tap the install button.
- The installation will hardly take a few minutes, and then you can see the “Airtime” icon on your home screen.
- This is all you know about “how to install Airtime for PC”, now you may use this app on a bigger screen.
This application not only provides a social media platform, but you can enjoy watching a movie or TV show or Youtube together. It is totally free and no ads or in-app purchases to bother viewers. This detailed tutorial on how to install Airtime for PC shows all the features of this application. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation in PC. Still, if you find any trouble, contact us through the comment section.