Doubtnut will kill all your doubts while solving any of your Math, Physics, or Chemistry problems. Yes, it is an online platform providing instant video solutions to all your problems. You can install Doubtnut for PC as well and today I will show you how you can install Doubtnut on PC.
Overview of Doubtnut
Doubtnut is a great study app to find instant Video Solutions to all your Math, Physics, Chemistr, Biology problems. Not only video lectures, you will also get PDF and video solution of IIT-JEE mains & advanced previous year papers, NEET previous year papers, NCERT books.
This is truly a gem of application when it comes to online learning. If you have any doubt regarding any topic, you will get video solution for all your questions with just clicking a picture. You can win exciting prizes and points everyday with Doubtnut. The best part of this application is that it doesn’t show up any ads and it is super easy to use.
Features of Doubtnut
- All Science subject NCERT solution from class 9th to class 12th
- BSEB books solution
- UP Board Books Solution
- Competitive exams material including JEE mains and advanced, SSC, CGL Railways
- 6 lakh+ free instant video solutions for math doubts, concepts & practice questions
- Free mock tests to practice and prepare for competitive exams JEE Mains on app
- Exciting contests on the app every day to make maths study interesting
- Super Easy to use with no Ads
- Tons of content for course related and competitive exams
- Important date sheets, announcements, last-minute tips
- Previous year papers solutions, and tricks, quizzes
- JEE quiz tests, revision notes and videos in Hindi
- Only Works for Indian Curriculum
Doubtnut PC Version
This application has no match when it comes to learning online but the only drawback is that your won’t find Doubtnut for PC as it is only Android based application. But don’t worry, today I will show you how you can install Doubtnet PC version with the help of an Android emulator.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install Doubtnut on PC and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install Doubtnut for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading.
Requirements to install Doubtnut on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install Doubtnut for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “Doubtnut” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap Doubtnut, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see Doubtnut on PC installed.
Top Alternatives for Doubtnut
- Maple Calculator
This application is an ocean of content for your regular course related books and also for competitive exams that kill the need of joining any academy and wasting money, when you can get all this free you should make use of this application. Install Doubtnut for PC to enjoy the video lectures on a bigger screen and make it more convenient for you to learn online.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing Doubtnut for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.