If you want to enjoy tube videos while doing other tasks on your smartphone, BaroTube is all you need. BaroTube lets you watch tube videos in the floating window without the premium paid subscription. You can install BaroTube for PC and in this article, I will show you how to do it.
What is BaroTube?
BaroTube is an amazing application that will bring ease to your smartphone experience. BaroTube will help you watch tube videos while doing other tasks. Watch tube videos in the floating window without the premium paid subscription.
BaroTube is actually a third-party client for multiple video sites with few customization techniques. If you want to listen to your favorite song while surfing the internet, it will allow you to do that. This app, however, comes with certain limitations.
The main limitation and the most obvious one is that BaroTube can’t play videos(or music) while the screen is off. One thing more, don’t confuse it with a video downloader, as it can’t download videos.
Check out :: Doctor Care for PC
Features of BaroTube
- Play tube videos in the resizable floating player (PIP or a minimized window)
- No intrusive ads in the app like other floating apps
- You get a full-screen support
- This amazing application is totally free
- Offers a very simple and user-friendly User Interface
- Will provide access to multiple video sites in coming updates
- Re-sizable floating player
- Full-Screen support
- No intrusive ad
- No paid subscriptions
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t work when screen is off
- Doesn’t download videos
BaroTube PC Version
This application is very helpful when you want to do two tasks at a time without disturbing either one. Yes, it will let you float your current running tube videos no matter whatever you are surfing on internet. You can install BaroTube for PC with the help of an Android emulator.
You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, which will enable you to install the BaroTube PC version where you can enjoy all of its features. In the coming sections, I will show how you can install BaroTube on PC, so keep reading the article till the end.
Requirements to install BaroTube on PC
- A laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- You should connect to an active internet connection
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install BaroTube for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “BaroTube” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap BaroTube, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see BaroTube for PC installed.
Top Alternatives for BaroTube
- Float Tube
- Handsfree Media Player
- Tube Floating
- Floating Player
- Play Tube
This application is best suited for those who surf the internet or do other tasks while listening to music. The best part is that this application is totally free to use and it offers very easy to use interface. It also supports full screen feature.
All these features can be enjoyed on your PC as well if you install BaroTube for PC using an Android emulator. All the features are functional when you use BaroTube on PC and it will give you an amazing experience. We recommend you to give this application a try.
All requirements and required steps of installation of BaroTube for PC have been mentioned in detail. But if you need any help, you can contact us through the comments section.