Install ArgoVPN for PC free Windows 7/8/10
ArgoVPN is a new tool to bypass Iran’s internet censorship allowing you to access all the blocked sites of the region.It comes with several key features such as Falcon and Bridges. You can install ArgoVPN for PC and bypass all the censorship and access all the sites.
Overview of ArgoVPN
ArgoVPN is a new tool to bypass Iran’s Internet censorship which is designed for accessing all the blocked sites. ArgoVPN has several key features such as Falcon and Bridges. With Falcon, you can register and add your own domain name to be used in ArgoVPN for bypassing internet censorship in the country.
There is another feature called “ArgoVPN Bridge” which you can connect to ArgoVPN server through some non-public addresses. It comes with a built-in firewall that allows you to block certain websites, so those addresses will remain blocked as long as you are connected to ArgoVPN’s servers.
ArgoVPN uses AES-GCM-128 OR ChaCha20-Poly1305 encryption algorithms for security and the choice of the algorithm is made automatically based on your smartphone’s processor architecture so that the highest Internet speed possible for accessing online services is provided to you.
Features of ArgoVPN
- ArgoVPN is capable of excluding specific URLs which makes filtering easier.
- It comes with a built-in firewall that allows you to block certain websites.
- It uses the AES-GCM-128 encryption algorithm ensuring user’s security.
- Smart VPN as it chooses between different algorithm to provide you with the best internet speed keeping in view your smartphone’s processor.
- This application offers endpoint server authentication and secure & fast encryption key exchange between the client and the server.
- This application is totally free to use even though it contains ads.
- Kill Switch
- DNS Leak Prevention
- Endpoint server authentication
- Cloudflare Malware protection
Google Playstore Rating
The ArgoVPN has a rating of 4.5 in the Google Play store. You can download the application by clicking here.
ArgoVPN PC Version
Being an Android application won’t limit you to make use of features of ArgoVPN for PC. You can install ArgoVPN on PC and use it for security and accessing the blocked site. Before you head to installing ArgoVPN on PC, you will first need to install an Android emulator.
Once you download and install Bluestacks or any other Android emulator, you can easily install the ArgoVPN PC Version and play it with all of its features. All details required to download and install ArgoVPN for PC are mentioned in this post ahead so keep on reading. One of the best parts of this application is that it can be used in different languages from around the world.
Requirements to install ArgoVPN on PC
- You will need a laptop or PC with running Windows or macOS
- Then you have to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox player
- An active internet connection is also mandatory
- At least 4GB of free hard drive space
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Follow the rest of this tutorial
How to install ArgoVPN for PC
- Install the downloaded emulator and open it (I am using Bluestacks).
- Open play store in the emulator.
- Write “ArgoVPN” in the search bar.
- Out of search results, tap ArgoVPN, and click install.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After a while, you can see ArgoVPN on PC installed.
Alternatives for ArgoVPN
- Connect VPN
- GE VPN
- Daily VPN
ArgoVPN for PC comes with great features like Falcon and Bridges, encryption for security, smart selection of algorithms based on smartphone’s processor, and more making it one of the premium application in its category. We recommend you to install ArgoVPN for PC and entertain yourself from its features.
All steps have been mentioned in the article, but if you find any issue while installing ArgoVPN for PC, you can contact us through the comments section and we will sort out your issue.